Friday, November 11, 2011

ang mag kapatid..part ll

I HAD THIS experience last week lang when I went to Cebu for an inspection. Here are the details:
It was a regular inspection. Every time I visit the office there, pag gabi, I regularly go to this KTV Bar to “pass the time away” hanggang na-ging GF ko yong isang GRO/Star Dancer. This has been since the early part of 2007. I schedule my visit there during days na may day-off siya depending on her txt. She normally sleeps in my hotel room then leaves after breakfast.
Last week, I was there again. I scheduled my inspection on the day na dating day-off niya. Unluckily, wala siyang off kase may mga nag-alisan na GRO/Dancers and besides, her younger sister was staying with her sa rented room niya sa city. According to my GF, her sister will also work as a GRO in the same bar where she’s working pero “virgin” pa daw. I jokingly told her na sa akin muna magpractice ang sister para madaling matuto na ikinagalit niya and said, “Basta’t nandito ang ate di daw pwede”. I told her, fine, joke lang naman.
I recommended na lang for her to bring along her sister sa bar, then we will go to disco (I-bar-fine ko siya) para while she’s rendering a number eh kami muna sa VIP room ng sister niya, pakanta-kanta.
There, pumayag. Pero instead na sumayaw siya, nag request siya na i-dance fine ko para di na sumayaw, which I did. 300 pesos lang naman. We initially drank in the room before the sister arrived na galing sa “dorm” (tinutuluyan ng mga stay-in na GRO) nila. Wow, the sis is 18 years old, sexy, maputi with a good size racks. Patay-mali ako na kunwari di ko pinansin. My GF had several shots of brandy with the sister, who was a first-timer, para daw masanay while me, beer lites. Later, I called the FM and told her na i-bar fine ko siya. My GF changed to a blouse with a plunging neckline, very sexy while the young one was wearing a white dress with buttons sa harap na ang length ay above the knee. In short, we were able to leave the place and proceeded to different disco bars at around 10 PM.
We went on bar-hopping, drinking from one place to another. The older sister teaching the younger one how to dance “lustfully” para daw in case na maging dancer/GRO eh marunong na. The gentlemen in the disco watching them ay may mga pagnanasa na and one even attempted to dance with them while me, nasa table lang at nanonood.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment